Citizenship by investment Programs (CBIs) are a unique category developed by some Caribbean and European countries for legally and lawfully obtaining second citizenship through charitable donation, government bond or real estate investment. Most CBIs usually have very short processing times (4-6 months) and typically involve a very straightforward process.
A Second Citizenship can be a source of ultimate freedom and plan B by offering you and your family an easier, faster route to a stable, secure and safe lifestyle with incredible access to business and investment opportunities worldwide. You may not choose where you are born but you can choose to become free with a Second Citizenship.
- Freedom of Movement (Visa – Free travel to over 130 countries);
- Ability to apply for self and family (spouse, children, parents and siblings);
- Family Safety and Security;
- Guarantee a bright future for the family and generations to come;
- Access to the best healthcare and education models;
- Security & Peace of mind;
- Avoid potential turmoil in your home country;
- Safe haven for your wealth and your family (Plan B);
- Optimize your wealth management & protection;
- Seize new business and attractive investment opportunities worldwide;
- Tax Advantages;
- Pathway to direct citizenship and obtainment of a legal strong second passport.
Dominica, St. Kitts & Nevis, Grenada, Antigua & Barbuda, St. Lucia, Malta.
Residency by Investment Programs (RBIs) or Golden Visas are a unique category developed by some countries for obtaining Residency with no/low
minimum physical residence required. Similar to its sister program CBIs, the RBI programs allow foreigners to invest in businesses, and real estate or simply donate money directly to the government of a country in exchange for a Permanent Residency/ Temporary Residency. The benefits of the RBIs are largely the same as that of the CBIs.
Portugal, Greece, Malta, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Spain, UK, US, Canada.
The Citizenship by Investment Programs do not require that investors renounce their original nationality.
While the Citizenship by Investment Programs do restrict or outrightly ban certain high-risk nationalities, some of the programs do grant second citizenship subject to the rigorous background checks and Enhanced Due Diligence. Contact our team of experts to guide you accordingly.
Citizenship by Investment programs do not require language tests.
In general, the Citizenship by Investment programs do not require physical residency. In fact, you do not need to enter the country before, during or after the application for citizenship. However, some of the citizenship and residency programs do require a short visits per year to maintain citizenship or to maintain residency in order to be eligible for citizenship.